Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ATTENTION!! B-day...



Hola, haha :)

Just a reminder to everyone out there! my birthday IS in ONE month. The big 2-0. :)


anyways.. what a good week i have had!!! and seriously this next week is going to be so good!

We get to go to the temple again on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So today we are only emailing home and doing shopping/laundry and then we are proselyting the rest of the day! then friday after the temple is our day to do whatever :)

okay this is probably going to be a shorter email because I dont have a lot of time!! sorry!

We had zone conference this past week! It was really good. really spiritual.. I never want this time to end. gah! haha and then we got to watch meet the mormons! (just at the church as missionaries) but we had to leave part of the way through because we had an appointment to get to! but it was really good! i enjoyed it :) hope y'all have gone to see it as well!!


I guess because i dont have much time, i just want to express how much I love being a missionary and just how much i truly do know that we have a Heavenly Father that knows and loves us so much... With all these people we are visiting and trying to find, it is all so lead by his power and his wisdom. We are nothing without him in this work! We arent just trying to help people be better people... we are helping them truly come unto Christ and it is possible because of the help the Lord gives to us. I know this church is true. I really do. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I finished it again this week.. It is my favorite book.. It is so good. It is the word of God.

Have a good week everyone! i love you all so much and i appreciate all your love and support SO much.

-hermana Weller

 Doing a service project for the food banks
 My favorite place, the Temple.
Our district of sisters, driving to meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment